Skip to main content

Nursing Services & Documents

Please see below for all of the medical forms your child may need for the upcoming school year. 

Please print the appropriate: 

Medical Action Plans:  (and take to your doctor’s office)

  • Asthma Action Plan
  • Seizure Action Plan
  • Food Allergy Action Plan
  • Bee Sting Allergy Action Plan

WUSD Medication Authorization:  (take to your doctor’s office, parent must sign too)

  • Medication Administration Authorization Form, one for each medication to be taken at school

These forms need to be completed and returned to your child’s school in the week before school starts.