The Windsor Unified School District hires and retains the most capable and talented staff members to serve our students.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to nondiscrimination in employment for all persons, regardless of race, religious affiliation, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, marital status, or disability.
Bilingual/bicultural candidates are encouraged to apply for positions within the District.
Job Opportunities at Windsor Unified School District:
For a full listing of job opportunities please visit the following link:
Classified Application Information and Current Vacancies
Important Notes Regarding Employment and the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001:
- Employees who are offered a position in the District must be fingerprinted and have those fingerprints cleared by the Department of Justice (DOJ) before their first day of service with the District. Actual hire date will be no earlier than the date that fingerprint clearance is received from the DOJ. There is a fee required by the DOJ, payable by the District, to process fingerprints.
- Instructional Assistants, Paraeducators and related positions are required to pass a State proficiency exam in math and language. Arrangements will be made with the Human Resources Department to administer the exam.
Process for Submitting a Complete Application:
- Applications will not be sent or accepted by email or fax
- A complete application consists of the following (incomplete applications will not be considered):
- A complete and signed District application form
- A resumé
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation (evaluations are not letters of recommendation)
- Applications must be received by 4:30 p.m. on the date of closing
- Complete applications should be submitted to:
Windsor Unified School District
Human Resource Department
9291 Old Redwood Highway Bldg. 500
Windsor, CA 95492
Invitations to Interview:
- Applicant packets will be evaluated by District staff. Invitations for interview will be extended to those candidates who appear to be the most qualified for the position on the basis of the written material presented.