The Windsor Unified School District hires and retains the most capable and talented staff members to serve our students.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to nondiscrimination in employment for all persons, regardless of race, religious affiliation, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, marital status, or disability.
Bilingual/bicultural candidates are encouraged to apply for positions within the District.
Administrative Application Information and Current Vacancies
Job Opportunities at Windsor Unified School District:
For a full listing of job opportunities please visit the following link:
Invitations to Interview:
- Applicant packets will be evaluated by District staff. Invitations for interview will be extended to those candidates who appear to be the most qualified for the position on the basis of the written material presented.
Requirements for Administrative Positions:
- Appropriate valid California administrative services credential
- Masters degree for principal, director or assistant superintendent positions
- Minimum of three years of successful teaching experience
Special Notes Regarding Employment:
- The applicant offered this position, if not a current District employee, must be fingerprinted by the District and have those fingerprints cleared by the Department of Justice (DOJ) before a contract can be signed. Actual hire date will be no earlier than the date that fingerprint clearance is received from the DOJ. There is a fee required by the DOJ, payable by the District, to process fingerprints.
Process for Submitting a Complete Application:
- Applications will not be sent or accepted by email or fax
- A complete application consists of the following (incomplete applications will not be considered):
- A complete and signed District application form
- A cover letter specific to your qualifications for the position
- A résumé
- A copy of appropriate credential(s)
- Copies of transcripts showing degrees awarded (official transcripts will be required at time of employment)
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation (evaluations are not letters of recommendation)
- Applications must be received by 4:30 p.m. on the date of closing
- Complete applications should be submitted to:
Windsor Unified School District
Human Resource Department
9291 Old Redwood Highway Bldg. 500
Windsor, CA 95492